Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lupe Fiasco & Co. = April Concert Month

"I get my energy from inner G" - [I'm Beamin - Lupe Fiasco]

Now maybe its me, but i love that line... along with all other things Lupe. He has made being a nerd cool and has turned losers into lasers. (The concept behind his upcoming album, Lasers).

So who wouldn't want to see the man himself live, in-concert? I know I would and I'm going to try my best to catch one of his 2 upcoming shows in NYC.

Here are the dates for Lupe's shows and other great artist:

April 10th 2010 - Lupe Fiasco (w/ B.o.B) @ The Fillmore NY at Irving Plaza - Manhattan, N.Y.

April 11th 2010 - Lupe Fiasco (w/ B.o.B) @ The Fillmore NY at Irving Plaza - Manhattan, N.Y.

April 17th 2010 - Snoop Dogg @ Adelphi University - Garden City, N.Y.

April 17th 2010 - J.Cole @ Adelphi University (evening show) - Garden City, N.Y.

April 19th 2010 - Snoop Dogg @ Brooklyn Bowl - Brooklyn, N.Y.

April 20th 2010 - Snoop Dogg @ The Fillmore NY at Irving Plaza - Manhattan, N.Y.

April 23rd 2010 - J.Cole @ St. John's University - Queens, N.Y.

April 28th 2010 - N.E.R.D. @ The Fillmore NY at Irving Plaza - Manhattan, N.Y.


Finally, I'll leave you all with a cool video from Mr. Solo Dolo that features footage from his concerts 

live. love. create.
-be

No comments:

Post a Comment