Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration

Blessings Beautiful People,

Saturday, April 10 I when out to BedStuy, BROOOKLYN!!! 

to show love to Dante and the Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration team.


It was a calm environment with music in the background with a live drummer and DJ, 

who was bringing us back to the tribe with vibrant sounds. 

I seen a few people vibing out with their wine, while others viewed Dante's work with side conversations.

I must say Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration is bringing a new aspect to the BedStuy community and what better way than through ART.  

When speaking to Dante I new he was not a New Yorker so I asked where he's from and he's from the A-Town (Atlanta). He's been traveling throughout the U.S. in showcasing his work, even though it's a side thing for him.

Dante's work deals with body images which can be seen with his light paint brushes and vibrant colors. 

Check out Dante's work:













Dante




"...to create art that mimics true life experiences, by embracing what pleases me but also that which disturbs me. Even those experiences that are not so positive, I aim to articulate in a beautiful way." ~Dante~

No comments:

Post a Comment