Sunday, October 31, 2010

Alex Cowell-The F U T U R E

Blessings Beautiful People,

I would like to introduce you to

Jerome Alexander Cowell


I was intrigued by Alex Cowell through his black and white photography, as well as his vision on
 L I F E.

This man is 22 years old, a Canadian breed from a Jamacian and Cuban descent whose been stomping through Brooklyn, NY since he was 2 years old. This is is not just a photographer but a poet, a comedian, an actor, an MC, and a motivatonal speaker.



This artistic mogul has released his book called


 in lending his eyes to others in showing people what inspires him.

Support the F U T U R E -->  http://www.blurb.com/user/JAHC



"I want to touch the lives of those who are not allowed to express themselves or those who are afraid too. I'm all about unification of all kind, as long as it is for a purpose that can be beneficial and honest." -Jerome Alexander Cowell


No comments:

Post a Comment